Human Resources - Executive, HR Administration
Wildlife Reserves Singapore (WRS) is the holding company of the award-winning attractions Jurong Bird Park, Night Safari, River Safari and Singapore Zoo. WRS is dedicated to the management of world-class leisure attractions that foster conservation and research while educating visitors about animals and their habitats. As champions for Wildlife, we lead actions to protect them, inspire a love for wildlife and spark a sense of wonder in everyone, regardless of our roles.
Come 2024, we will add a new Bird Park, a Rainforest Park, nature themed indoor attraction and Eco-resort as part of our Mandai rejuvenation plan. If you are self-driven, and looking for growth and new challenges, we want you to be part of our team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the HR Business Partnering team
- Assist with recruitment activities, which include the management of job portal, scheduling of interviews and compilation of documents
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding processes, which include preparation and signing of letter of appointment, new hire orientation and exit clearance
- Process application, renewal and termination of work passes
- Track and process employee confirmation, contract expiry and re-employment
- Generate HR documents in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain files, records and reports in a timely manner
- Other relevant duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma in Business, preferably majoring in Human Resource Management
- At least 2 years of experience in an HR Administration role
- Possess initiative with sense of urgency
- An independent worker with strong team spirit
- Possess a keen eye for details
- Good time management ability with the ability to multitask
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with SAP will be an added advantage
If you are self-driven, and looking for growth and new challenges, we want you to be part of our team.