Facilities Management - Technician, River Safari
Wildlife Reserves Singapore (WRS) is the holding company of the award-winning attractions Jurong Bird Park, Night Safari, River Safari and Singapore Zoo. WRS is dedicated to the management of world-class leisure attractions that foster conservation and research while educating visitors about animals and their habitats. As champions for Wildlife, we lead actions to protect them, inspire a love for wildlife and spark a sense of wonder in everyone, regardless of our roles.
Come 2024, we will add a new Bird Park, a Rainforest Park, nature themed indoor attraction and Eco-resort as part of our Mandai rejuvenation plan. If you are a team leader, self-driven, and looking for growth and new challenges, we want you to be part of our team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure Centralised Chilled Water Air-conditioning System and associated Energy Efficient Management System function well.
- Monitor existing Building Management System (BMS) and co-ordinate with BMS vendor for any troubleshooting and repairs.
- Assist to manage and monitor the contractors to deliver their job tasks and ensure works are carried out in accordance to the agreed service contracts.
- To provide technical support on the upgrading projects.
- Respond to internal stakeholders' needs and feedback promptly.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
- Minimum GCE O Level or NITEC.
- At least 1 to 2 years of relevant field experience.
- Good knowledge on ACMV, BMS and electrical experience.
- Comfortable to work in an outdoor environment.
- Able to perform shift work, work on weekends and public holidays.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, and a team player.
If you are a team leader, self-driven, and looking for growth and new challenges, we want you to be part of our team.