Facilities Management - Technician, Night Safari
Wildlife Reserves Singapore (WRS) is the holding company of the award-winning attractions Jurong Bird Park, Night Safari, River Safari and Singapore Zoo. WRS is dedicated to the management of world-class leisure attractions that foster conservation and research while educating visitors about animals and their habitats. As champions for Wildlife, we lead actions to protect them, inspire a love for wildlife and spark a sense of wonder in everyone, regardless of our roles.
Come 2024, we will add a new Bird Park, a Rainforest Park, nature themed indoor attraction and Eco-resort as part of our Mandai rejuvenation plan. If you are a team leader, self-driven, and looking for growth and new challenges, we want you to be part of our team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day Facilities Management operations.
- Maintain plant equipment, electrical distribution boards and switchgear rooms.
- Conduct routine inspection on all M&E equipment, regular inspection and adjustment of lighting control.
- Able to handle installation works such as lightings and power points.
- Supervise contractors to ensure maintenance services are performed in accordance to specifications, relevant authorities’ requirements and within schedule.
- Check and certify the maintenance works carried out by contractors.
- Monitor utilities consumption and review operations needs from time to time to reduce cost for air conditioning and electrical systems.
- Respond to internal stakeholders’ needs and feedback
- NTC3/Nitec in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience with strong technical knowledge.
- Able to read electrical wiring, control diagrams and drawings.
- Able to troubleshoot electrical faults and system.
- Basic knowledge in air-conditioning including troubleshooting.
- Prior plumbing and fire protection knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Outgoing personality with strong communication and people management skills.
- Comfortable to work from height; job requires to climb a 12 metres lamp pole to carry out lighting refocusing and replacement of blown lighting where required.
If you are a team leader, self-driven, and looking for growth and new challenges, we want you to be part of our team.