VISA Technology Summer Internship (May 23 - Aug 23)
The Visa Internship Program is the biggest step you can take to joining our Revolution of Payments Innovation. You will take on meaningful work, get executive exposure, engage in out-of-the-box problem solving, and participate in social and community service activities. From technology to business, we are looking for people who can innovate, collaborate and drive Visa into the next era of an already rapidly-evolving digital market place. If you’re up for the challenge, please consider joining our team.
We are looking for Engineers across the Technology Organization. Some of the roles in Visa Technology team includes:
- Software Engineering
- Software Test Engineering
- Systems Engineering / Analyst
The different Visa Technology teams you will have the opportunity to be part of are the following:
- Payment Products: Develops and manages end-to-end technology solutions that deliver reliable, scalable and secure financial transaction processing services to Visa issuers and acquirers.
- Value Added Services: Drive the diversification of our revenue with products that differentiate our network, and deliver valuable solutions across other rails
- Regional Solutions and Digital Partnerships (Innovation Centre): Fulfills the long-standing vision of enabling targeted feature and product development for our regional markets in order to meaningfully grow market share, volume and revenue
- Cyber Security: Provides enterprise-wide, risk-based cybersecurity policies, practices and solutions to protect Visa’s systems and data from internal and external threats.
- New Flows: Drive innovation and deliver best-in-class, scalable, reliable and secure solutions that enable growth for existing and new partners in the B2B, Government and Direct payments space.
- Corporate IT: Builds, operates, and maintains the corporate systems and infrastructure necessary to enable a highly connected and collaborative workforce that helps power Visa’s business.
- Operations + Infrastructure: Operations & Infrastructure builds, operates and maintains best-in-class IT infrastructure services that are secure, scalable, and continuously available.
- Undergraduate students graduating in Dec 2023 or later
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field
- Available to work full-time between May 2023 and August 2023