VISA Technology New College Graduate
Job Description And Responsibilities
Due to COVID-19 travel and entry restrictions, this year’s Graduate Program is only available to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We will review and adjust this approach as appropriate for future programs.
As a New Graduate, you will contribute to a team that develops and manages end-to-end technology solutions for Visa's core business (credit and debit transactions) and key stakeholders as well as new solutions that promote the growth of digital commerce and mobilization.
We are looking for Engineers across the Technology Organization. Some of the roles in Visa Technology team includes:
- Software Engineering
- Software Test Engineering
- Data Engineering
- Systems Engineering
The different Visa Technology teams you will have the opportunity to be part of are the following:
- Corporate IT: Builds, operates, and maintains the corporate systems and infrastructure necessary to enable a highly connected and collaborative workforce that helps power Visa’s business.
- Cyber Security: Provides enterprise-wide, risk-based cybersecurity policies, practices and solutions to protect Visa’s systems and data from internal and external threats.
- New Flows: Drive innovation and deliver best-in-class, scalable, reliable and secure solutions that enable growth for existing and new partners in the B2B, Government and Direct payments space.
- Operations + Infrastructure: Operations & Infrastructure builds, operates and maintains best-in-class IT infrastructure services that are secure, scalable, and continuously available.
- Payment Products: Develops and manages end-to-end technology solutions that deliver reliable, scalable and secure financial transaction processing services to Visa issuers and acquirers.
- Regional Solutions and Digital Partnerships (Innovation Centre): Fulfills the long-standing vision of enabling targeted feature and product development for our regional markets in order to meaningfully grow market share, volume and revenue
- Value Added Services: Drive the diversification of our revenue with products that differentiate our network, and deliver valuable solutions across other rails
Some areas you might work on include:
Maintaining and enhancing VisaNet the network that allows fast, seamless and secure electronic payments to happen
Manage cloud identity through researching and developing data protection reporting platform harnessing reporting tool APIs
Create adhoc quality control unit test cases for a programming language developed at Visa and develop new features to enhance its productivity
Help design, enhance and build our services for Customers in an agile development environment
Unit testing, code reviewing, and regular check-ins for continuous integration
Develop codes and witness what you have written going into production and used by a large customer base
Partner with like-minded colleagues, who will help, support and challenge you every day
- Recent college graduates with an undergraduate degree looking to start working in January 2023 to September 2023
- Graduation period between December 2021 to September 2023
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or a related field