The Visa Internship Program is the biggest step you can take to joining our Revolution of Payments Innovation. Throughout the 12 weeks at Visa, you will take on meaningful work, get executive...
The Visa Internship Program is the biggest step you can take to joining our Revolution of Payments Innovation. Throughout the 12 weeks at Visa, you will take on meaningful work, get executive exposure, engage in out-of-the-box problem solving, and participate in social and community service activities. From technology to business, we are looking for people who can innovate, collaborate and drive Visa into the next era of an already rapidly-evolving digital market place. If you’re up for the challenge, please consider joining our team.
So what are we looking for in a Software Engineering intern?
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems: 2003, 2008, 2012 and x86 hardware
- Knowledge of UNIX Operating Systems: RedHat 5/6. Solaris 8/10, AIX 6 and the respective hardware.
- Exposure to WebSphere/Tomcat/WebLogic/Web Service
- Knowledge in Mobile Device delivery. E.g. Cloud Services, plugins
- Exposure to Virtualization/Hypervisor: VMware, MS HyperV, Linux KVM
- Fundamental knowledge in information security and hardening
- Fundamental IP network knowledge
- Well-versed in MS Excel and knowing how to use function(s) such as V-Look Up
- Undergraduate students graduating in 2021 or later
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven and resourceful
- Available to work full-time during the summer between May and August 2020