APAC Strategy Intern (Customer Churn Modeling/Propensity to Buy Modeling) in Singapore, Singapore
UPS APAC has a high demand for application of data science to various use cases. While we are ramping up our in-house system, we want to augment the capacity to generate additional value for the business during the year. The intern will be supporting on the Demand Forecasting project to build machine learning models (classification and regression) and perform both customer churn and propensity to buy analysis.
- Historical customer profile and their decision on whether they bought our services or not is available
- Create datasets from various internal and external data sources to solve the problems
- Build models and codes to build customer churn models and propensity to buy models using classification techniques in machine learning
- Key success criteria would be measured in terms of out of sample prediction accuracy and in ranking the input variables in terms of variable importance factor
- Prescriptive Analytics needs to be performed for both models
- Currently pursuing Degree in Business/Data Analytics
- Equipped with sound knowledge on R/Python
- Ability to create usable data set from documents and other sources of information
- Prior knowledge on building machine learning classification and regression techniques and variable importance analysis technique
- Candidate should possess solid business sense
The intern will be supporting on the Demand Forecasting project to build machine learning models (classification and regression) and perform both customer churn and propensity to buy analysis.