UNIQLO Manager Candidate
Our Uniqlo Manager Candidate program is a year-long intensive retail master class, designed to equip you with the skills to qualify as a Store Manager on successful completion of the programme.
We believe that to be an effective Store Manager, you have to start with the basics, and earn the confidence of the teams you will later go on to manage. You will be learning the Japanese standard of customer service, cleaning and professional organization. As a team player, you will be working alongside your team during morning and evening shifts, on weekends but also through holiday periods.
As a high calibre store manager, you will become a key player in Uniqlo’s expansion; responsible for growing the business and managing and developing your team members. You will also be building strong relationships with our headquarters, the “Store Support Centre”, giving feedback on local marketing, merchandising, HR and E-Commerce activities.
- Graduates any field of study - those in final year of study can also apply OR
- Graduates with less than of 2 years of continuous work experience as a Team
- Strong leadership potential
- Passion for customer service
- Global Mindset
- Ability to Lead by example
- Analytical mindset to drive innovation
- Attention to detail
- Team player mentality
- Result oriented
The position will commence in February 2022.