Business Development Executive (Contract Logistics)
At Toll, we do more than just logistics - we move the businesses that move the world. Our 20,000 team members can help solve any logistics, transport or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,000 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries. We are proudly part of Japan Post — www.tollgroup.com
Global Logistics provides sophisticated supply chain solutions, from end-to-end or part solutions, warehousing and distribution to dedicated transport solutions, across the globe and to some of the most remote corners of the world.
The purpose of this role is to contribute to the success of the business by effectively initiating and driving incremental sales in a professional, value adding and customer focused manner:
- Drive the execution of country Business Development strategies and the establishment of long-term relationships with potential customers in line with business objectives
- Develop new customer pipeline based on priorities set by the company and growth targets
- Business development includes sourcing of new business prospects, sales plan/strategy/activities to reach sales KPI.
- Co-work with different functions to develop solid value proposition
- Manage customer interactions including fostering relationships, making customer calls and closing deals
- Drive the business and grow the company's revenue, market share and profitability
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Strong in interpersonal, Convincing presentation , Strong multi-tasking & negotiation skills
- Problem-solving abilities and resilience
- Sales-oriented, Self-confident and Positive attitude, good team player
- Well-developed relationship skills and ability to network with multiple levels of an organization and other business units.
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 20,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
You must be entitled to work in Singapore and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical.