Executive, Studio Distribution
The Studio Distribution Executive is responsible for the timely and clear communication of distribution and trailering strategies as developed by the Home and Regional offices. In addition the role incumbent will be required to facilitate timely reporting on regional release plans, trailering plans and industry trends, as well as providing specific distribution support to licensee markets.
- Sending out trailer updates to territories and disseminating trailer strategy with follow-up and reporting
- Supporting territories and home office for changes to the trailer ordering and reporting processes
- Compiling and analyzing release date information across the region (dates, formats) by title and disseminating within the regional office for their planning needs and reporting to Burbank
- Film festival tracking
- Collating film rental/terms from markets for reporting / analysis and for information retention within the regional distribution team
- Administer the renewal of licensee agreements
- Work with territories to keep release dates in SPARTA up-to-date; following up with markets on release date changes and differences in release dates
- Assist with weekend reporting duties
- Collating specific distribution updates from territories as and when needed
- Maintain database of territory information
- Provide distribution support to licensee markets (release dates, estimate setting, box office
- projections) and liaise with marketing team on same
- A genuine interest, knowledge and passion for films and the film industry.
- Ability to effectively work within a small team and autonomously.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Customer focused with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical eye and good attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- Good organisational and time management skills with an ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
- A proactive and creative approach to problem solving, actively seeking to make improvements to departmental processes.