TechOps Graduate Rotational Program
Squarepoint is a global investment management firm that utilizes a diversified portfolio of systematic and quantitative strategies across financial markets that seeks to achieve high quality, uncorrelated returns for our clients. We have deep expertise in trading, technology and operations and attribute our success to rigorous scientific research. As a technology and data-driven firm, we design and build our own cutting-edge systems, from high performance trading platforms to large scale data analysis and compute farms. With main investment offices in New York, London and Singapore, we emphasize true, global collaboration by aligning our investment, technology and operations teams functionally around the world.
We are looking for highly motivated graduates with an interest in technology and/or a background in computer engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics or physics to join our TechOps Graduate Rotational Program. During this two-year program, you will have the opportunity to rotate through different teams within Squarepoint’s Technology Operations division (outlined below). You will spend these two years as a trainee working closely with experienced analysts and specialists to provide support and technology solutions across multiple teams.
What to expect
- Participation in a two-year rotational program across some combination of the teams below:
- Trade Flow Support (TFS): Supports the investment community with the front to back trade and research lifecycle including communication with brokers, exchange, trading desks and internal technology teams
- TechOps Service Desk (TSD): Acts as primary contact for all incident management and request fulfillment for the global Squarepoint community; responsible for all areas of use workspace support, ranging from physical hardware, Windows 10, Office 365, Remote Access, VDI, application packaging and Active Directory administration; in addition to support, the team also works on projects such as upgrades, automation, office buildouts and changes
- Enterprise Platform: Provides infrastructure services such Identity & Access Management (IAM), compute, operating systems images, storage, virtualization, backup, configuration management, load balancing, etc.; the team is composed of the sub-teams Platform and Enterprise Windows & Virtualization
- Enterprise Networks: Manages all facets of the Squarepoint Global Network to deliver data, voice, video and multicast traffic
- IT Security: Develops IT security policies & controls; assesses solutions/product/vendor’s IT risks; monitors IT services to ensure compliance and manage cybersecurity incident management framework
- Work as a part of the centralized team of analyst and specialists that provides L1/L2 support across all services globally distributed across APAC, EMEA and AMER regions
- Interact closely with users in Investment, Operations, and Technology communities
- Opportunity to secure a Junior position in TechOps at the end of the program subject to individual performance
What we are looking for
- Pursuing a degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Applied Science (i.e. mathematics, physics) equivalent
- Knowledge of Linux, Python, Windows, PowerShell a plus
- A deep passion for technology
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
*Squarepoint is an E-Verify employer
We are looking for highly motivated graduates with an interest in technology and/or a background in computer engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics or physics to join our TechOps Graduate Rotational Program.