Resident Technical Officer
- Inspection and supervise Contractor’s works and ensure standard of material, workmanships, quality control of all M&E works are satisfactorily achieved.
- Keep proper record of all works including but not limited to tests, inspections, minutes of site meeting.
- Monitor and report on the works progress and highlight to S.O. any delay by Contractor and get Contractor to submit mitigation measures.
- To check all drawings and Specifications and ensure the latest copy is kept in site office at all times.
- To check and sign off Daily, Weekly and Monthly Site reports submitted by Contractor.
- To resolve site problems raised by Contractors and seek QP’s consent on the solution if necessary.
- To supervise and manage a team of RTO for the supervision and inspection of all M&E works.
- Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a university recognised by the Professional Engineers Board of Singapore.
- Prior experience in Healthcare project would be of advantages
- Good report writing skill
- Well versed in Microsoft Office
Inspection and supervise Contractor’s works and ensure standard of material, workmanships, quality control of all M&E works are satisfactorily achieved.