You will be part of the Singapore Airlines’ E-commerce and Distribution team, working primarily on projects that interface with external partners in the travel industry (e.g. travel agencies, global distribution systems, agent consortiums)
You will be part of the Singapore Airlines’ E-commerce and Distribution team, working primarily on projects that interface with external partners in the travel industry (e.g. travel agencies, global distribution systems, agent consortiums). Singapore Airlines has launched a programme to reach out to these industry partners to get them to directly connect their platforms with the airline. The programme, KrisConnect, will form a big part of your responsibilities which will include but are not limited to:
- Promote SIA’s direct connect product, KrisConnect, to the industry partners to drive take ups
- Participate in developing the product development roadmap to enhance the product capabilities to ensure partners’ requirements are fulfilled
- Manage integration efforts with interested partners from an end-to-end process which includes requirements scoping, formulating a project timeline, participating in User Acceptance Testing, troubleshooting issues etc
- Manage and maintain Singapore Airlines developers’ portal and sign on new leads from the portal
- Represent Singapore Airlines’ at industry working groups to tackle industry use cases to drive further growth
- Source for new leads to promote the product
- To participate in the regular meetings with our IT provider to set initiatives, discuss solutions and work on integration plans
- To keep abreast with developments in the industry and work with internal stakeholders to address all these developments
- The applicant should possess a good diploma qualification, preferably in tourism or business related fields.
- He/she should be a a team player, possess good communication and interpersonal skills, is meticulous and is comfortable working with systems.
- Applicants with travel agency background would be an advantage.