Accounting/Finance - Associate Passenger Sales Accounting
You will be part of the team in Finance Passenger Sales Accounting Dept, responsible for the following duties:
- Reconciliation of various Passenger Sales’ suspense accounts and clearance of system pending errors, as part of internal controls to identify sales anomalies and erroneous sales/ticketing practices.
- Liaise and resolve with stations on such anomalies noted
- Ensure accuracy of the sales accounting entries generated by International Passenger Revenue Accounting system
- Address queries from stations as well as outsourced vendor to resolve issues relating to Pax Sales' operational matters
- Monitor document submission (i.e. invoices, credit notes and ACM/ADMs) from stations and ensure timely and complete dispatch to outsourced vendor.
- Highlight and follow up with stations on any delay/issues with the document submission process
- Ensure that all the interline billing relating to reissue transactions are done promptly and accurately
- Monitor and manage the passenger sales related work done by outsourced vendor to ensure that the KPI targets are met
- Provide guidance to the outsourced vendor in relation to the reconciliation and clearance of Passenger Sales’ suspense accounts
- Conduct Quality Control Check on the passenger sales related work done by outsourced vendor to ensure that it has been processed accurately and promptly
- Assist in the timely completion of the Control Self-Assessment
- Complete any other duties assigned to meet team objectives
- Possesses a Diploma in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance; Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Able to work independently, collaboratively and under tight deadlines
- Adaptable to changes and a problem solver
- Good inter-personal skills and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge of SAP will be advantageous
Reconciliation of various Passenger Sales’ suspense accounts and clearance of system pending errors, as part of internal controls to identify sales anomalies and erroneous sales/ticketing practices.