Successful candidates will be attached to Engineering Division to work on a project to scope and design a database.
- Facilitate processing of invoices (price and manhours matching)
- Track status of invoices
- Facilitate accruals
- Budget preparations
- Reporting actual vs budget for cost tracking
- Statistics analysis and reports
Candidates must have understanding of:
- Multi-user database design
- Concurrent user access and updating (file/record locking features)
- MS Access features of user interface screen and Reports design
Candidates are expected to lead discussions to gather information required to design and build the database. Assistance and guidance will be provided.
- Singaporean or PR or currently a student studying in Singapore
- Pursuing a degree from NUS/NTU/SMU/SUTD in an IT related course
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Access and Visual Basic programming
- Able to commit for a 3 or 6 months internship