Singapore Marketing (Shopee Mall)
The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualising and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design. The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategising and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localise marketing for the specific markets. The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers. Browse our Marketing team openings to see how you can make an impact with us.
- Develop end-to-end planning, creative development, and execution of brand marketing campaigns for Shopee Mall brands, including new brand launches, thematic campaigns, Super Brand Day, and Brands Festival.
- Conceptualise, develop, and execute marketing campaigns for Shopee Mall brands under the FMCG category (Mart, F&B, Toys Kids & Baby)
- Collaborate and coordinate across both external and internal stakeholders, including working with external Mall brands (e.g. leading international / regional / local brands), internal key account managers, business intelligence, and other marketing functions (e.g. social media, partnerships, PR, online marketing, offline marketing, design) for campaign creation and optimization.
- Conduct data analysis on campaigns performance (including against order and GMV targets) and offer ongoing recommendations for campaign optimization, such as innovative ideas, partnerships and activations that enhance campaigns performance.
- Keep abreast of trends on social media, ecommerce, digital marketing and industry developments, and leverage on such trends and developments to optimise campaigns.
- Excellent command of English. Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- An analytical thinker and strategist. Have a strong affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution and problem-solving.
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks, manage expectations and coordinate with counterparts across external brands and internal stakeholders under tight timelines and pressure.
- Independent and self-motivated. Enjoys challenges and taking ownership of tasks. Consistently exceeds expectations and motivated to taking on new and challenging tasks or projects.
- Reliable and possess strong team spirit. Able to work collaboratively, is patient and has good social skills.