Singapore Marketing (Marketing Solutions) Team Assistant
The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualising and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design. The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategising and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localise marketing for the specific markets. The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers. Browse our Marketing team openings to see how you can make an impact with us.
- Regularly maintain different trackers; make sure data and insights are generated correctly. Ensure that project status is on track.
- Work closely with Marketers (Campaigns/Shopee Mall) & Account Managers from the Business Development team to furnish details for campaign exposure
- Contribute proactively in optimising current operational processes, internal tools, and reports to drive efficiency and scale
- Manage seller enquiry email & direct to respective PICs if required
- Manage Marketing Solutions Portal (MSP) for brand traffic & package booking; liaison with regional teams
- Other ad-hoc tasks where the team needs support with
- Strong process management, stakeholder & data-management skills
- Good Excel (Pivot, Lookup, Query Functions) and PowerPoint skills. Comfortable with numbers
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, meet deadlines, and thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Patience in performing administrative tasks and multiple layers of communication
- Logical thinking and strong problem-solving skills
- Proactiveness in discovering new ways of getting things done and better
- Experience with streamlining operational processes is a plus