Marketing (Performance Marketing) Intern
The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design. The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets. The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
- Assist in executing online ad campaigns, which involves crafting marketing message and internal coordination across multiple teams such as design, campaigns and business development
- Generate new ideas and drive online marketing campaigns
- Assist with data analytics and reporting
- Other ad-hoc tasks supporting the performance marketing team
- Confident communicator, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with online marketing landscape and various ad formats
- Fast learner and a team player
- Please state your availability clearly in the comments section (Start date, End date, part-time or full-time)
- Only full-time interns will be considered (6 months)
The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility.