Brand & Growth Marketing (SEO - Tech) Intern
The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualising and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design. The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategising and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localise marketing for the specific markets. The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers. Browse our Marketing team openings to see how you can make an impact with us.
Shopee is seeking an SEO Intern to help with our online presence in SEA and Taiwan. We are seeking for a hands-on and careful individual with passion on SEO, digital analysis, and digital marketing.
- Collaborate with the team to maintain SEO daily routines and marketing campaigns.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation.
- Help on the test or rearrange data for SEO projects.
- Utilisation of Google and Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, ScreamingFrog and other SEO tools.
- Other SEO tasks and duties as assigned.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher
- Excellent command of English.
- Meticulous with extreme attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated, independent, and well organised.
- Able to work in a dynamic work environment and manage workloads effectively.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Please state your availability clearly in the comments section (Start date, End date, part-time or full-time)
- Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months)
- Students who can commit part-time, minimally 3 working days a week, are also welcome to apply