As a Procurement Associate in the Infrastructure team, you will be responsible for network and infrastructure procurement, supporting the various business units, as well as the overseas offices...
As a Procurement Associate in the Infrastructure team, you will be responsible for network and infrastructure procurement, supporting the various business units, as well as the overseas offices. You will serve as a primary interface and act as process owner responsible for managing suppliers and internal customers. In this position, you will play a key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for the organization. You will follow procurement procedures, maintain an updated list of inventory and incoming purchases and supplies, and be responsible for approving purchases.
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Participate in negotiation the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Create and maintain the inventory of all incoming and current supplies
- Maintain and update the list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Working with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed
- Other tasks separately assigned in addition to the above
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting or related field preferred
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques
- Proven working experience in the procurement capacity is an added advantage
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third-party solutions
- Comfortable in working with numbers
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
* Please note that you can only apply for up to 2 positions for SEA in a given period.