Operations Engineer is on a mission to manage technical operations to ensure all Sea products and platforms are running healthily 24/7 and to provide supreme user experience to our customers.
Operations Engineer is on a mission to manage technical operations to ensure all Sea products and platforms are running healthily 24/7 and to provide supreme user experience to our customers. As a part of this team, your tasks include, but not limited to setup and maintain monitoring systems, design and build high availability service architecture, manage huge numbers of servers using automation tools and build up operational platforms.
- Setup, manage and maintain Sea product applications and services
- Participate in product system design, optimization and capacity planning
- Setup and maintain monitoring of technical performance and statistics of Sea products
- Communicate and coordinate with Product Managers, Developers and System team
- Perform regular and ad-hoc server-side deployments, releases and troubleshooting
- Perform routine operation documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- Familiar with Unix-like operating system (Ubuntu, CentOS, etc.)
- Familiar with python and bash scripting
- Knowledge of Computer Network (TCP/IP, DNS, etc.), Computer Organisations and OS
- Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Experience with automation tools like Saltstack and Ansible
- Experience with monitoring tools like Nagios, Zabbix, Open-Falcon, etc.
- Experience with High Availability system design and Server Deployment Process
- Experience with Devops
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to thrive under difficult and pressurized situations
- Good time management skills to work efficiently
- Passion and high sense of responsibility for work
- Fast learning ability and a good team player
- Detailed-oriented, cautious and prudent
- Open to fresh graduates who are passionate about technical operations of internet products. An accelerated new hire training program and apprenticeship schemes will be provided
* Please note that you can only apply for up to 2 positions for SEA in a given period.