System Engineer Program
At Sea, the System Engineering team is responsible for the engineering aspects of the entire internet infrastructure and systems along with the operations of the running business applications. The technical engineering team excels in and builds the Enterprise IT, Networking, Database, Architecture and Security platforms, upon which the technical operations team sets up and delivers high-quality and stable running business applications and services to the users.
As a fast track to start your career in the Internet industry, the System Engineer program is specially designed to equip young talents with the necessary professional skills and knowledge in an accelerated 1-month training period. Upon completion, you will join the System Engineering team as a competent engineer.
In this program, you will be trained by senior engineers and experts in their specialized engineering fields while applying the necessary skills and knowledge into practice. The applicable engineering fields are:
- Network Infrastructure: To learn the basic knowledge and skills in network, servers and data centers.
- System Architecture: To learn the basics of system architecture, and business application operations.
- Database: To learn the basics of database administration of the business applications.
- Security: To learn the basics of how to manage day-to-day work, while ensuring the overall security of the infrastructure, systems and business applications.
Upon the completion of the program, you will be assigned to different engineering teams of specialists, or to the operations teams of different business applications & services, based on qualification and suitability assessments.
Who Are We Looking For
We are looking for outstanding candidates who are passionate in starting a successful career in the internet industry. We value and welcome talents who are highly responsible, committed, strong in conquering challenges and solving problems, with a team player spirit, and humble lifelong learning attitude.
- Fresh graduates with a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline
- Determined and enthusiastic in pursuing a satisfying and rewarding career in the internet industry
- Ability to work under pressure, able to meet tight deadlines while managing multiple tasks with shifting priorities
- Problem solver, equipped with strong analytical skills at critical situations as well as in day-to-day operations
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with stakeholders from all levels
We also welcome fresh graduates from other backgrounds with a strong passion and qualific
At Sea, the System Engineering team is responsible for the engineering aspects of the entire internet infrastructure and systems along with the operations of the running business applications.