As a Data Center Engineer, you will manage the IDC facilities, servers and network equipment that run our server applications across the Greater Southeast Asia region for our massive user base....
Data Center Engineers implement the entire backbone data center infrastructure that ensures all Sea products and games run without a hitch. As a Data Center Engineer, you will manage the IDC facilities, servers and network equipment that run our server applications across the Greater Southeast Asia region for our massive user base.
- Setup and install network and server hardware according to business requirements
- Follow proper data center best practices during setup and installation, including but not limited to airflow, cable management, and power consumption
- Maintain and monitor infrastructure system health and fix any issues that arise
- Manage data center assets and inventories
- Maintain proper documentation and reports for auditing and tracking purposes
- Work with data center partners to understand and ensure facilities like cooling, fire suppression, UPS systems, etc. are working properly and in accordance with our requirements
- Diploma, Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electrical Engineering or any other relevant field
- Familiar with Windows Server, Linux and VMWare operating systems
- Familiar with setup and configuration of the server, enterprise network, and SAN equipment
- Have a knowledge of HVAC/CRAC, UPS, Battery and Generator systems a plus
- Work independently and has the ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Work effectively with minimal direction or supervision for day-to-day tasks and communicate outcomes
- Fast-learning ability, willing to pick up new skills and technologies
- High-potential fresh graduates with no prior experience are welcome. An accelerated new hire training program and apprenticeship schemes will be provided
* Please note that you can only apply for up to 2 positions for SEA in a given period.