Within the Corporate Function, we are the building blocks of the company’s daily operations. We work closely with our internal and external stakeholders, ensuring sustainable and scalable systems are in place to support business growth as the Company expands its market presence within the region.
As a Concierge Officer, you will be at the frontline of our Company, upholding our image to our partners and visitors. Being the first point of contact for our Company, you will play an important role in welcoming and attending to the needs of our partners and visitors to ensure great customer experience. In addition, you will execute administrative tasks efficiently to support the people team initiatives.
- Attend to visitors and incoming calls with courtesy and professionalism
- Manage mail, courier, stationary, staff passes, and office supplies
- Assist in employee services, internal events, and other administrative duties
- Degree or diploma holder
- Good communication skills
- Able to project a pleasant and professional image
- Cheerful, positive, with strong service mentality
- Prior experience in hospitality or cabin crew is advantageous