Within Game Operations, we are committed to bringing the best digital entertainment platform to our users.
Within Game Operations, we are committed to bringing the best digital entertainment platform to our users. Like us, you strive to understand our diverse range of users by challenging the status quo and developing innovative solutions to engage users.
As an Associate/ Senior Associate, you play an important role in managing the daily operations of the game. Having a passion for the gaming business, you constantly look for innovative ways to disrupt the way games are operated. You serve as a bridge between our data and business goals, providing deep insights for making business decisions. Besides, you are also the listener to our players, ensuring that their needs are being attended to.
- Plan and execute day-to-day game operation tasks
- Localize and execute initiatives and events for the game in multiple regions
- Manage game-related projects by working closely with the game's developers
- Review and analyze key game metrics and contribute to operation strategy-setting
- Use analytics to drive key success metrics related to revenue generation and user growth
- Evaluate and recommend monetization plans by identifying potential outcomes and returns
- Establish partnerships to deepen and broaden Garena’s engagement with the community
- Monitor player sentiments and community feedback in each service region
- A good degree from a recognized university
- Well-rounded, adaptable, and fast learner
- Capacity to think strategically and adjust game operations strategy accordingly
- Strong logical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks in an organized manner and deliver under pressure
- Passion towards games and the gaming industry is a plus
- No technical or computing background required
* Please note that you can only apply for up to 2 positions for SEA in a given period.