Commercial Operations & Strategy Intern
We are looking for an enthusiastic Student of Business or Management to join our Strategy Deployment team and contribute to help achieve our goals. Your role will be to help develop and drive one or more Key strategic Initiatives for the Secure Power Division in the East Asia, Japan & Pacific Zone.
As a Strategy Deployment intern, you will collaborate with our Commercial, Business Development & Channel teams across East Asia , Japan & Pacific to fine tune the execution plan, rollout and tracking of progress of key strategic initiatives. Your insightful contribution will help develop and accelerate the execution of these initiatives. This internship will help you acquire key skills in developing execution plans as well as the ability to influence other teams to meet the required objectives.
This internship will expose you to the field of Strategy Deployment & Business Development and provide you a good exposure to business planning and execution.
- Support communication of Strategic Initiatives and their progress to the wider team.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data on execution of the strategic initiatives (SI).
- Assist with SI planning & execution (e.g. traditional, digital and social media)
- Help curate, design and prepare SI plans across the zone
- Prepare content & presentations
- Engage with other relevant departments to accomplish tasks and goals.
- Course of Study in General Management, Business, Marketing, Strategy or equivalent
- Self-driven / motivated individual
- Passionate and desire to learn
- Agile and ability to adapt quickly
- Resourceful in problem solving situations
As a Strategy Deployment intern, you will collaborate with our Commercial, Business Development & Channel teams across East Asia , Japan & Pacific to fine tune the execution plan, rollout and tracking of progress of key strategic initiatives.