Project Leader, Engineering (m/f)
- You lead a project/product development team for embedded RF Test and Measurement Equipment. You are responsible for the whole product lifecycle management, including the following:
- Understand market and customer requirements.
- Take ownership, share technical expertise, provide focus and direction for the project/product team.
- Lead global development efforts to meet desired milestones, financial budget requirements and strive for product excellence, and support product management and customer support.
- Guide team to coordinate R&D-Support for product transfer.
- Provide timely and clear status updates to stakeholders.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent); focus on embedded systems preferred.
- Expert knowledge and proven track records within R&D project/product development.
- Good application knowledge of RF-Technology in Test & Measurement instruments and active interest in future trends in the field.
- Independent, structured and focused working method.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Dedicated team player with strong job commitment.
You lead a project/product development team for embedded RF Test and Measurement Equipment