Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
ROHDE & SCHWARZ Singapore is the competence centre in the heart of Asia for sales, systems & projects, service & repair, calibration, R&D and customer support. We aim to bring Rohde & Schwarz's technical competence one step closer to our customers in the region. Together with the Asian subsidiaries and agents we form the integral part of the company's multi-cultural sales and distribution network to service our customers.
Join our subsidiary R&S Asia Pte. Ltd. in Singapore (Changi Business Park) (Singapore) at the earliest possible date as Intern, Software Development (Test & Measurement).
This position is limited to 6 months.
- Assist in the wireless communication software development for Test & Measurement Instruments
- Performs integration and testing against product requirements definition to ensure the quality
- Good practical experience in C++ or C#
- Knowledge in object-oriented analysis and design
- Candidate with knowledge of TCP/IP (or Linux or Artificial Intelligence) will have advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills and logical mindset
- Independent, self-motivated and result-driven
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products. It is a reliable international company with high employee satisfaction. Our team comprises of employees from different nationality with a multicultural background. We provide a flexible and self organized work environment with interesting insights into the leading edge of RF technology. Our comprehensive, continuous training program is individualized and is tailored to current needs.