Software Engineer (RazerGold)
You will be part of a diverse team of engineers working across different geographical regions, handling an enterprise level system that supports millions of gamers across the globe. This role has a focus on the back-end integrations with various merchants, payment channels, as well as fraud detection vendors, but we emphasize heavily on developing everyone to have a wide breath of knowledge beyond their primary functions and eventually growing into a full-stack role.
- Handle new integrations, ensuring a good fit in our current architecture
- Provide level 3 support and perform root cause analysis as required
- Ensure all integrations are well documented
- Design and develop new API endpoints for both internal and external consumption
- Continually engage other team members in performing code reviews to ensure scalability and adhering to high developmental standards
- Engage product stakeholders in discussions to align features with business requirements at every milestone
Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- An appetite for learning and constantly keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well within a team
- Knowledge of CI/CD concepts and tools (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of AWS services (Lambda, SQS, RDS, ElastiCache, SES, etc)
- Experience with code versioning tools (Git, BitBucket)
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
You will be part of a diverse team of engineers working across different geographical regions, handling an enterprise level system that supports millions of gamers across the globe.