Marketing Intern (Services)
The Product Marketing Intern will work closely with the Marketing and Business Development teams of a Razer Services platform to execute co-marketing campaigns. The position has the responsibility of executing marketing promotions and activities to drive user acquisition, engagement and supporting the Marketing team to maximize revenue opportunities. This position requires a self-directed, adaptable individual with very strong communication skills, who is able to work under pressure, and on complex, international, time-critical projects.
- Good understanding of digital advertising landscape and ability to execute digital advertising campaigns on social media, Ad platforms for PC / Mobile platforms
- Execute upon communication strategy with Razer global marketing and content teams for press, social and community engagements
- Manage marketing relationships to execute promotions collaterals with different partners, and achieve maximum end user demand generation
- Collect and analyze marketing campaign data related to partner accounts to be presented regularly to Business and Product leads
- Prepare all necessary documents, legal requirements and brand approvals required for marketing activities
- Work with internal departments to support operational partnerships
- Work with product and business development team to develop and manage product literature, presentation and sales enablement materials for Business teams
- Report progress and challenges to Marketing team
- Undergraduate Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skill
- Good analytical skills, capable of doing in-depth analysis, to provide insights to customer trends, market needs and possible packages to address gaps identified
- Knowledge of the online gaming content / industry, payments and its competitive background preferred
- Good understanding of PC/Mobile digital advertising networks, social media and advertising tools
- Self-motivated worker with high spirit of excellence
- Excellent team player
- Keen sense and interest in latest technology developments, market trends, near future trends and web technologies.
- Highly organized, deadline orientated and self-motivated. Ability to think outside of the box.
- Proactive personality with strong planning and organizational skills.
- Highly adaptable to changing environment and business landscape.
- Fast learner, self-motivated and self-starter who can act on own initiative.
- Ability to work well in a complex, matrixed environment.
- Basic Photoshop skills is a plus.
- Proficiency in a second language (Mandarin, Thai, Bahasa) is a plus.
The Product Marketing Intern will work closely with the Marketing and Business Development teams of a Razer Services platform to execute co-marketing campaigns.