Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the Finance Intern will support the FP&A team in various FP&A tasks and activities.
- Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the Finance Intern will support the FP&A team in various FP&A tasks and activities.
- The Finance Intern’s primary responsibilities are focused on supporting the FP&A team in financial analysis, corporate planning, budgeting, costs controlling, monitoring and analysis of budget vs actuals (BvA) through tasks/activities specifically assigned by the FP&A team members.
- Support the FP&A team in preparing reports, performing analysis and highlighting key insights, trends and actionable recommendations under guidance of the FP&A team members.
- Participate in projects as part of the project delivery team; assist in achieving execution efficiencies and articulation of business requirements
- Assist the FP&A team in administrative matters relating to pricing requests, financial analysis (FA) approvals and filing of approved documents.
- Perform other analysis and prepare other reports as requested by Management
- Meticulous with reasonable level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently with supervision and able to work on projects independently
- Fast learner, willing and eager to learn new skillsets
- Self-starter, proactive, resilient as well as a team player with integrity, accountability and responsibility
- Positive working attitude and diplomatic in handling stakeholders within Finance and from other departments
- Detail oriented with reasonable level of analytical and problem solving skills; able to dissect issues logically and objectively
- Comfortable with databases and data/excel modelsGood communication skills, both oral and written, and able to communicate concisely
- Ability to execute under high pressure situations and meeting deadlines
- Reasonable level of project management skills and ability to multi-task with a reasonable sense of prioritization
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and analytical rigor
- Reasonable level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Keen mind to learn Business Intelligence software such as Tableau