Business Development & Operations Intern (Services)
The Business Development & Operations Intern will work closely with the Business Development and Operations teams of a Razer Services platform.
The Business Development & Operations Intern will work closely with the Business Development and Operations teams of a Razer Services platform. The position has the responsibility to assist and execute business plan strategies, campaigns analysis, sales performance reports and account management. This position requires a self-directed, adaptable individual with very strong communication skills, who is able to work under pressure, and on complex, international, time-critical projects.
- Manage business relationships to negotiate promotions with different partners, and achieve maximum sales result
- Collect and analyze campaign data related to partner accounts to be presented regularly to Business and Product leads
- Prepare all necessary documents, legal requirements and proposals required for marketing promotion activities
- Work with internal departments to support operational partnerships.
- Work with product and business development team to develop and manage product literature, presentation and sales enablement materials for Business teams
- Report progress and challenges to Business Development and Operations team.
- Manage inventory of digital assets and replenish stocks on a regular basis.
- Create vendor accounts for new merchants as part of the merchant onboarding process.
- Raise e-Purchase Requisitions for partner promotions and business purchases.
- This role will start in Dec 2019
- Undergraduate Business Administration, Marketing or Communications. Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skill.
- Good analytical skills, capable of doing in-depth analysis, to provide insights to customer trends, market needs and possible packages to address gaps identified
- Knowledge of the online gaming content / industry, payments and its competitive background preferred
- Good understanding of PC/Mobile digital advertising networks, social media and advertising tools.
- Organized and self-motivated worker with high spirit of excellence.
- Excellent team player.
- Desired Skills:
- Keen sense and interest in latest technology developments, market trends, near future trends and web technologies.
- Highly organized, deadline orientated and self-motivated. Ability to think outside of the box.
- High proficiency in MS Office programs
- Proactive personality with strong planning and organizational skills.
- Highly adaptable to changing environment and business landscape.
- Fast learner, self-motivated and self-starter who can act on own initiative.
- Ability to work well in a complex, matrixed environment.
- Proficiency in a second language (Mandarin, Thai, Bahasa) is a plus.