Undergraduate Scholarship - Infocomm Technology Track
In ICT division, innovation is in our name and collaboration is in our DNA. Alongside each other, we are the coffee beans that bring flavour and keep the world’s largest transhipment port’s operations awake all year long. To Innovate, to Create, to Transform – that’s our manifesto.
In a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we are constantly challenged to design and deliver systems that are robust and reliable that meet the myriad needs of our growing business today, as well as our future fully-automated mega port at Tuas.
You will contribute to create and manage products and solutions that support our business users, customers and solve complex challenges. You will work with users, vendors and project managers to understand processes, pain points and create technical specifications. You will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining software applications using various technologies like Java, C, C++.
This scholarship aims to groom individuals for leadership roles in ICT. It is open to Computing, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent undergraduates who are on track to graduate with a good degree in.
Applicants should be able to work independently, possess strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in programming (C, C++, JAVA) and relational databases and related scripting (Oracle, SQL)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly conscientious, meticulous and able to multi-task
- Be prepared to work in a team providing 24x7 system support
(a) 4-year course:
- $62,000 in value,
- 4-year work commitment with PSA upon graduation.
(b) 3-year course:
- $46,500 in value,
- 3-year work commitment with PSA upon graduation.
Studying scholars may look forward to a combination of:
- Internship opportunities
- Networking with PSA leaders
This scholarship aims to groom individuals for leadership roles in ICT.