We are the World's Port of Call. Our winning formula is our People.
In our continuing journey to build great teams, we are looking for passionate individuals driven by a strong sense of purpose. It is only with the determination and commitment of our People that we can serve our customers, lead our industry and contribute to our nation to create new possibilities.
Working Alongside, we can deliver extraordinary results together! Join #TeamPSA today!
Job no: 492471
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Management Associate
The PSA Management Associate Programme (MAP) is designed to nurture outstanding young talents who share our passion for excellence, innovation, and sustainability to lead our business transformation and be game changers in our industry. Featuring high impact development experiences, you may look forward to broadening your perspectives, growing in professional expertise, and charting new frontiers.
The PSA MAP offers two exciting career tracks:
- Business management track (including Cargo Solutions)
- Professional Track (Infocomm Technology & Data, Engineering, Civil Engineering, Finance or Human Resource)
In addition to competitive rewards and benefits, and the opportunity to be part of our community efforts, you may look forward to T-shape development via experiential building, exposure and social learning as well as professional and leadership development. At PSA, your development is customised to your strengths and aspirations, enabling growth in leadership potential and global agility.
Who we are looking for:
- A highly driven fresh graduate or young professional with no more than 2 years of work experience
- High learning agility and strong leadership abilities
- Excellent analytical, communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong academic achievements in any discipline
- Embrace a dynamic work environment & international assignments
- Believe in winning as a team