Customer Intelligence Analyst (ANZ Market)
Overview of the Role
The Customer Intelligence Analyst (CIA) is accountable to deliver a flawless Order to Cash (OTC) process from end-to-end to our customers. You are a problem solver who continuously improves processes and algorithms to enable touchless operations across our APAC supply chain network. You are an important link for related organizations within P&G, customers and 3rd party logistics companies to resolve any OTC issues!
You will be working in the Singapore Customer Intelligence Centre (SCIC) which supports our regional supply chain network. You will be reporting to a Cluster Manager and will be collaborating with the multifunctional teams like Finance, Sales, and Product Supply teams regionally.
How Success Looks Like
Using analytics and business knowledge, you are the specialist in the customer order pattern, provides insights and ideas to drive end-to-end synchronization and hence bringing value for customers and P&G. You will deliver Best-in-class critical metrics including Service, Day Sales Excellent, delivery on time, and respond to customers’ requests & enquiries in a timely manner.
- Reconciliation of Accounts Receivables and Payment Collections of P&G customer orders and documents for the Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) market
- Collaborate closely and collaborate with ANZ teams and customers in fluent English language
- Collaborate with back end operations team and physical distribution teams to ensure orders are processed and dropped timely & accurately
- Lead Root Cause Analysis on order & cash related incidents including non-quality, rejections, returns, shortages, overdues, claims, deductions
- Analyze customer order data and generate reports
- Improve existing process/operations through Loss Elimination workshops
- Strong academic qualifications with a minimum Diploma education
- Ability to read, manage, and process customers orders and documents in English
- Ability to collaborate closely and collaborate with ANZ teams and customers in fluent English language
- Accounting or finance experience, especially on accounts receivables or payment reconciliation
- Experience doing data reporting and data analysis preferred
- Able to work independently
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills and able to work across multifunctional teams and across geographies
- Have a customer oriented attitude
- Can accommodate an early working shift
- Daylight Saving Time: 0530hrs to 1430hrs SGT
- Non-Daylight Saving Time: 0630hrs to 1530hrs SGT
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.