Associate Researcher, Formulation, Hair Care
Overview of the job
Are you curious about the science behind our products? Do you want to make an impact on products that affect consumers around the world?
As an Associate Researcher in the Hair Care Formulation team, you will have exposure to Product formulation support including product making in the lab and pilot plant, product analysis and measurement, test request submission via online system.
Formulation Research; developing chemical processes required for formulation and manufacturing of consumer products is an interesting field be working in. If such an opportunity excites you, read on!
Located at the P&G Singapore Innovation Center, you will be part of the Hair Care R&D Organization. You will have the opportunity work in multi-functional teams and engage with both internal and external partners.
How success looks like
Over time, you will be a key Researcher in Hair Care Formulation, involved in formulation development and evaluation process. Success in this role requires you to:
- Conduct various formulations' testing, to support product launch with the help of the technical coach
- Provide reliable data for the project team to validate and generate new hypothesis to facilitate better and faster product formulation
- Assist in management of the daily laboratory operation including inventory, safety & quality aspects through working with multi-functional teams and external partners
- Diploma in Chemistry or related fields from the local Polytechnics
- Solid laboratory skills, with an understanding of basic science
- Enjoys hands-on experimentation, iteration, and solving technical problems
- Ability to communicate and articulate results, verbally and in writing
- Reliability, with the ability to hold themselves accountable for timely results
- High levels of integrity, flexibility and responsibility
- Proficient in Office Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.