Remote Resolution Intern
In this role, you have the opportunity to focus on Australia and New Zealand, Korea and Indonesia and will work on execution plan together with local and regional team with support from global team. The person will also run Daily Management tools on managing performance and process developments and would be trained by Lean methodology. You will be using CS analytics and with assistance of Technical team to improve True Reachability and Remote Resolution. This will allow us to manage travel costs of our engineer’s better material consumption and improving profitability.
You are responsible for
- developing & Supporting Project Charters for the Projects
- data Management and Analysis to identify key drivers and KPIs to measure success
- attending country workshops and follow up calls on behalf of CS Ops
- actions follow up of True Reachability and Remote Usage in the Districts
- improving True Reachability over APAC Target levels (to 70% in ANZ, Korea and Indonesia for MRI, CT)
- managing Daily Management Tools and Performance Management on Weekly Basis
You are a part of around 650 people including Field Service Engineers, Call Centers, Account Managers, Technical Team and Management and delivers 40% of Philips Health System revenue in APAC.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently pursuing a bachelor degree in Engineering or Financial Background
- Strong Analytical Background with Problem Solving Capabilities
- Proficient in Excel and have excel handling large data
- A Self-Starter who have Project Management Skill and Interest and is result oriented
- Experience with Stakeholders Management and Managing Cultural Differences
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to commit fully from July to December 2020
In return, we offer you
Due to the diversity of this internship, you can be assured that it will be a great learning opportunity. This internship exposes you to a vast variety of real life applications related to remote resolution where you get to work with a variety of stakeholders. This will enable your career making decision post-graduation.
In this role, you have the opportunity to focus on Australia and New Zealand, Korea and Indonesia and will work on execution plan together with local and regional team with support from global team. The person will also run Daily Management tools on managing performance and process developments and would be trained by Lean methodology.