Field Service Engineer #SGUnitedTraineeships
- Installing Philips Healthcare (HS) equipment according standards with respect to quality and installation time as set by HS
- Performing planned maintenance and equipment modifications within the scheduled time and to the quality standards set by HS
- Performing corrective maintenance, supported when necessary by tier-2 support helpdesk
- Submit timely and accurate service data, job sheets, reports, expense claims, radiation film badges, field problem reports and other paperwork as assigned
- Understanding customer needs and pick up potential commercial leads (Philips Lifecycle Solutions – PLS) through customer visits and provide feedback and recommendations to the management, relevant people within the organization
- Supporting the District Customer Services & Operations Manager and the Customer Services Account Manager as appropriate with contract renewals etc.
- Documenting and collating of all service records with completeness and accuracy with particular attention to test & inspection results
- Demonstrating commitments to meet customer needs and requirements by ensuring all given quality standards
You are a part of
the Philips Healthcare team, reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, you will work alongside other Field Service Engineers and be part of the wider engineering team, all committed to providing the very best service to customers.
Skills and Experience
- Diploma in Biomedical or Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to commit for 1 year (1 September to 31 August 2021)
In return, we offer you
A good opportunity to have an in-depth understanding of medical equipment commonly found in hospitals and the opportunity to work with a team of experienced field service engineers.
You will support the technical needs of Philips customers, providing maintenance and installation of Philips Health Systems healthcare products and services. Provide the highest level of customer satisfaction to end-users and administrators of Philips Health Systems healthcare products. It is a vital role in supporting a broad range of customers and play a key role in ensuring the ongoing success of the business unit.