Field Service Engineer
- Install Philips Health Systems (HS) equipment according standards with respect to quality and installation time as set by HS
- Perform planned maintenance and equipment modifications within the scheduled time and to the quality standards set by HS
- Perform corrective maintenance, supported when necessary by tier-2 support helpdesk
- Could take initiative with medium technical complex support within defined framework
- Submit timely and accurate service data, job sheets, reports, expense claims, radiation film badges, field problem reports and other paperwork as assigned
- Be aware of customer needs and potential commercial leads (Philips Lifecycle Solutions – PLS) through customer visits and provide feedback and recommendations to the management, relevant people within the organization
- Support the District Customer Services & Operations Manager and the Customer Services Account Manager as appropriate with contract renewals etc.
- Responsible for completeness and accuracy of service records with particular attention to test & inspection results. Capturing medium complex solutions to allow for knowledge share.
- Demonstrate commitments to meet customer needs and requirements by ensuring all given quality standards
- Be a professional representative for HS with respect to customer problems, ensuring personal acceptability by the customer in appearance and behavior in accordance with Philips policy and targets
- Largely works independently within the Philips Healthtech products trained on.
Applications will open in Aug 2020. Click on "Apply Now" to check in for more details that will be shared on our careers page in due time.
The role includes installing Philips Health Systems (HS) equipment according standards with respect to quality and installation time, perform planned maintenance and equipment modifications within the scheduled time and to the quality standards set by HS, etc.