Based in Singapore, Panasonic Asia Pacific provides the whole range of the brand’s products and solutions across the South East Asia and Pacific (APAC) region. The region has 33 manufacturing sites, which hold as a key hub for Panasonic’s global production activities supporting the consumer, solutions and components and devices business.
- The Sales Engineer supports the sales of MOM (Manufacturing Operation Management) solutions to achieve sales targets and its business development in Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa (APMEA) region.
- The main job responsibilities include working with sales companies and distributors to organize Executive Review Management (ERM), Technical Review Management (TRM) activities to enhance relationships to existing and new manufacturing customers, preparing and presenting solutions proposals based on customer factory and markets needs and working with other solution engineers in APMEA region to develop their knowledge and expertise on MOM solutions.
- Diploma/Degree in IT/Software technology
- Possess good presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails and when submitting reports.
- Able to commit to business travel.