Strategic Planning Officer, Global Treasury
Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate will assist Head, Strategic Planning & MIS in the following areas:
- Strategic Planning including new business proposals / implementation
- Senior Management Presentation
- Financial Analytics / Reporting
- Market Intelligence and analysis
- Digital transformation Initiatives, eg Data warehouse, etc
- Good academic background with good analytical skills. Accounting/Statistics/Computing degree would be an advantage.
- Results-oriented and able to work under pressure
- A pro-business attitude and the ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic coding / programming / database knowledge, e.g. VBA, Python and/or SQL
- Experience in Business Intelligence tools, such as Tableau, would be an advantage
You will assist the Head, Strategic Planning & MIS in several business areas.