Trade Marketing Executive
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. A Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out, as long as you seek it. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals, but also as people.
We are looking for a Trade Marketing Executive to support Marketing in developing category strategies with implementation of Point of Purchase strategies and standards for each Channel to bring the brands to a greater heights.
A day in the life of...
- Support Marketing in developing category strategies with a horizon of 12-24 months
- Develop and implement the Point of Purchase strategies and standards for each Channel
- Shopper Ownership through route to market
- To ensure compliance/ provide support to all quality related activities identified in the NQMS Process Descriptions and Support Process Descriptions
- Strategize infrastructure (Lead category & channel strategy/ support channel sales strategy, route to market, channel database, etc)
- Support Annual Strategic Planning (Shoppers propositions, POP Vision, etc)
- Lead Cycle Activity Planning & Implementation (contribute to NPD implementation, lead projects in Category Management, manage POP/POSM/Premiums, etc)
- Monitor & review results for Promotions, category analysis, etc
What will make you successful:
- 1-2 years of trade marketing / commercial experience as demonstrated by account management or brand experience. Preferably with Trade Marketing/CCSD experience.
- Demonstrated business planning & implementation skills (Project Management)
- Communication & Presentation Skills
- Financial implication and awareness (P&L statement, supply chain reports etc)
- Category development
- Promotion Management
- POP development
- Space management
- Shopper Research
- Have Foundation of Strategic Category Marketing, Shopper Insights.