IT Support Executive (1 year contract)
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. A Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out, as long as you seek it. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals, but also as people.
We are looking for a IT Support Executive to undertake implementation, process improvement and leverage activities to meet sustain targets, deliver process implementation and improvement targets and satisfy agreed customer key performance indicators (KPIs).
A day in the life of...
- Be the contact point for all IT related matters within the Singapore office
- Manage new hire and onboarding related IT support activities including but not limited to: user account & laptop preparation
- Support for IT related level 1 & 2 support matters
- Any and other IT related matters pertaininng to the role
What will make you successful:
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/IT or related
• Good communication and project management skills.
• Able to work effectively in a complex (matrix) environment