Human Resource Intern
2020 Nestlé Internship Leap Program – Human Resources (October – December 2020)
Nestlé, the world's largest food and beverage company, is committed to enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland, we have a global footprint which encompasses 191 countries and have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favourites. Being one of the world’s biggest Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) companies, we have been delivering “Good Food, Good Life” to Singaporean consumers since 1912 by offering healthy and tasty choices at every stage of life.
At Nestlé, our people and passion set us apart and spur our success year after year. We’ve created a high performance culture that puts the emphasis on diversity, innovation and growth and this enables their development and ultimately, ours.
We are looking to equip young talent like yourself with on-the-job learning and development within a fast paced and dynamic consumer goods environment. Get a chance to Experience the Nest’s diverse and inclusive culture as you take on exciting business projects in Nestlé Singapore alongside the world’s leading brands.
A day in the life of Human Resources Intern:
- Assist in Campus Recruitment activities which includes intern and management trainee recruitment planning
- Support on the execution of the full recruitment cycle of potential candidates for Nestlé’s internship and management trainee programmes including but not limited to sourcing, screening and selection, arranging assessment centres and interviews and job offering
- Liaise and partner with hiring managers across Nestlé Singapore on the recruitment process to hire the best candidates for Nestlé’s internship and management trainee programmes
- Liaise with universities, interact with students and place advertisements to promote our employer brand.
What will make you successful:
- Undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Human Resource;
- Outstanding academic to a minimum of Second Upper Honors or Cum Laude (Distinction) or equivalent;
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Self-driven individual, proactive team player;
- Passionate in joining the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry!