Associate Chemist (Junior)
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. A Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out, as long as you seek it. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals but also as people.
A day in the life of...
- Involved in sample weighing, reagent preparation and sample extraction according to procedure and release result in excellent quality and timely manner.
- In addition to daily routine sample analysis, you will maintain the specific analytical equipment and upkeep the lab cleanliness.
What will make you successful:
- Degree in chemistry or food science
- Experience in GCMS or LCMS or GMO analytical technique will be highly advantageous
- Fresh graduates with no prior working experience are welcome to apply for this position