- Work independently on various local and/or foreign languages and various information sources, e.g. Internet and other media sources.
- Translate, transcribe, scan and analyse information in both written and spoken languages.
- Write clear, concise and accurate reports to support mission critical operations.
- May be tasked with time-sensitive and operational assignments that require the analyst to work on weekends and/or Public Holiday.
What we offer
Employees will be able to attend language training locally while promising employees may have overseas opportunities to deepen their understanding of foreign languages and culture.
Skill based incentives for good command of specific languages.
- Degree from recognized university.
- Singapore citizen.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. Oral proficiency in mother tongue (Chinese/Malay/Tamil), dialects or foreign languages will be considered favorably.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good report writing and summary skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word.
- Keen interest and experience in investigative and analytical work will be favorably considered.