The Data Analyst shall assist the unit to oversee all data management related issues across ICA. He/she is also expected to take the lead on analytics projects, working closely with stakeholders...
The Data Analyst shall assist the unit to oversee all data management related issues across ICA. He/she is also expected to take the lead on analytics projects, working closely with stakeholders to deliver on the expected analytics outcomes.
- Support requests for data or data related collaboration or projects, and ensure that all deliverables and outcomes are accurate and timely;
- Manage day-by-day data administration and management issues;
- Expected to present IMD and ICA in data-driven collaborations/projects within ICA and across WOG respectively;
- Assist in the project management of ICA’s analytic projects and initiatives;
- Manage the entire end to end lifecycle of an analytics project, including scoping of data inputs, data preparation, data pre-processing, feature engineering, basic data modelling, model deployment and monitoring;
- Ensure projects adhere to ICA’s data management framework, data quality and protection standards pertaining to ICA’s information;
- Responsible for the management of ICA’s data resources;
- Perform all other duties as and when assigned by the supervisor.
- Possess good knowledge or experience preferably in area of Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Quantitative Social Science.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Applications, particularly in using EXCEL to manage data and use of visualisation tools to present data-related outcomes in a clear and concise manner.
- Possess skills in either SAS, R, Python, Qlik, Tableau softwares would be ideal.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and report writing skills.
- Independent and capable of being a team player.