Cyber Intelligence Analyst
Want to serve a greater cause?
We are looking for candidates who are critical thinkers with investigative mindset and have the passion to pursue a career in the field of cyber intelligence. You will be part of the team with unique access to insights of cyber threat activities operating within Singapore's cyberspace, and your role is to attribute cyber threats and assess the potential impact to national security.
As a Cyber Intelligence Analyst, you will undertake one or more of the following functional roles:
Conduct cyber intelligence investigations and research to derive insights and assessments, including producing intelligence reports to inform strategic stakeholders and decision-makers.
Provide strategic, operational and tactical analysis to help progress cyber investigations against cyber aggressors.
Perform cyber threat hunting to sniff out highly sophisticated cyber threats, including designing and developing new cyber threat hunting rules and use cases.
Apply data analytics know-how to detect for "signature-less" cyber attacks.
Perform technical analysis on computer artifacts (including computer forensics) to ascertain motivation and intent of perpetrator, with the goal to attribute them.
Perform malware analysis to identify tell-tale signs which could attribute and identify malware origin.
Apply data analytics know-how to perform malware classification and attribution.
Apply programming and coding skillsets to build cyber operational toolkits, automate investigative and analysis processes.
Undertake cyber intelligence operations to engage and counter cyber aggressors.
- Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant degree.
- Positions open to fresh graduates and experienced professionals.
- Relevant experience, certifications or demonstrable skillsets in one or more of the following areas would be advantageous.
- Cyber threat intelligence
- Understanding of networking and network protocols
- Malware analysis including reverse engineering
- Intrusion detection
- Computer forensics
- Penetration testing
- Data analytics
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch and Hadoop
- Experience in Python and/or bash scripting
- Familiarity with SQL and JSON
- Good communication skills through writing, speaking
- Participation in CTF competitions, hackerthons, bug bounty programmes
We are looking for candidates who are critical thinkers with investigative mindset and have the passion to pursue a career in the field of cyber intelligence.