Ministry of Health Internship (Interest Submission)
The ministry is looking for undergraduates and postgraduates with keen interest in a healthcare career to join us for an internship. You will be attached to a specific division and work alongside our officers on projects that shall contribute towards our mission. The internship will also provide you with insights on the work that MOH does and enrich your understanding of the ministry's initiatives and policies.
- Undergraduates in any discipline
- Keen interest in healthcare issues
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude with initiative
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Able to commit for at least 8 weeks of internship
Please provide your latest CV (indicating your expected year of graduation and areas of interest for internship) along with the following documents within a single document:
- Cover Letter
- Most recent academic transcripts
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The ministry is looking for undergraduates and postgraduates with keen interest in a healthcare career to join us for an internship.