Micron is looking for software engineers that have the ability to apply the appropriate technology to pursue complex software challenges. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate the use of multiple languages, frameworks and disciplines. You will be encouraged to experiment with new technologies which will naturally focus on continual learning of the ongoing evolution of software engineering.
- You will be involved in the application lifecycle management for software systems in a highly automated semiconductor manufacturing environment
- How about working with partners to conduct user requirement analysis and collaborate with global IT team to implement and deliver IT solutions for Manufacturing operations?
- One of the key roles is to plan and lead user training and acceptance testing/verification for new software to ensure a good quality software release to production
- Performing applications software and hardware maintenance to ensure high uptime is also something you will handle.
- You will actively work in preventing unscheduled downtime by monitoring system performance actively to identify abnormalities
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronics/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Knowledge in any programming language such as C#/C++ programming, Java, Perl, HTML5 and SQL
- Creative and have passion in implementing innovative IT solutions to tackle business problems.
- Good interpersonal skills and willing to work in a dynamic environment to achieve a common goal through teamwork and dedication.
- Hands on software project management skill and exposure to agile development methodology.
- We are open to considering fresh graduates!